Whenever you are working on a thread, it is important to remember that not everyone enjoys the same things you do. When you are posting, keep the following ratings in mind:
- If the thread contains no sexual content, then no rating in the subject line is necessary.
- If the thread has some sexual contact i.e. heavy skin-on-skin petting and oral action beyond kissing. Then while it is in the thread, you need to have 'sexual content' in the subject line.
- If there is intercourse you need to have an NC-17 in the subject line while the content is in the post.
- The NC-17 rule applies to both heterosexual relationships, homosexual relationships, and activities that involve penetration of any kind.
- If the thread involves extreme violence, please note it in the subject line with 'violent content' so that everyone is aware of it.